1 The scope of application
- Revolving Golf Cart set network for online golf booking service.
2 The service content
- This site is a golf course booking platform for the stadium to promote its scheduled time slots, and provide users with this site booking course time. This website is an intermediary that will provide your booking information to the intended course and will send you a letter (or otherwise in a manner consistent with the agreement) on your behalf to inform you of the intended outcome.
- If you are unable to play at the scheduled time, please cancel the booking on this website at the time of cancellation (please refer to the announcement of this website). If you cancel the booking three consecutive times this site will stop your right to use for one month.
- The information provided on this website comes from the various co-operating venues, this site will do everything to provide the perfect service, but can not confirm all the information or to ensure that they are complete and correct.
- The facility, equipment and expenses of each course shall be borne by the golf course itself. This site shall not be held responsible as for any recommendation or guaranty to the facilities or service quality of each venue or its hardware and software services.
3 The account number, password and security
- You may be required to provide certain information to establish your account (including setting your own login ID and password) when you first use the site or extend the services provided through the site. You agree to provide your correct and complete information. You need to maintain and update your personal data to ensure that it is correct, current and complete. If you provide any false, inaccurate or incomplete information, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you to use the Service in whole or in part.
- You agree to take good care of and keep confidential your account and password, including but not limited to non-disclosure account, password to a third person, set a complex password, change the password from time to time or log out after each use this site and so on. YOU CLEARLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, USING MEMBER SERVICE AND ALL ACTIVITIES BEFORE USING THE SYSTEM.
- If you have discovered or suspected that your account has been compromised (including but not limited to any viruses such as Trojan horses, phishing sites, etc.), once you change your account password you will immediately notify this website to take appropriate measures for the proper use of this site. However, the measures applied by this site shall not be construed by as the site or Revolving Golf Cart to be liable for any compensation or liability.
4 Privacy and Policy
You agree that the site may include, but not be limited to, emails, general letters, newsletters, multimedia newsletters, text messages, postings on the relevant pages of this website, or any other reasonable manner now or in the future, including changes to these terms shall be notified or informed.
6 Intellectual property rights
- The software used in this website, all content on the site (including but not limited to the work, pictures, files, information, site architecture, programming, user interface, trademarks (collectively referred to as “this site content”) (Including but not limited to trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets and know-how, etc.) and are protected by the relevant laws and regulations, and may not be used by any person without the right to use the intellectual property rights of the company or relevant rights holders, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, change, distribute, publish, publish, perform restoration work, decompile or reverse compile.
7 Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Revolving Golf Cart will make every effort to ensure that all content on this website can be displayed correctly and completely without guaranteeing that the website may be operated or serviced at any time.
- Under the following circumstances, the site may suspend the service, and without prior notice to you:
- Your access to or operation of the web site, servers and / or services may be interrupted or experienced technical or other problems from time to time and may not be sustained without interruption or technical or other error;
- Because of illegal acts such as forging, tampering, deleting or fetching, the system information is wrong or can not work normally;
- In the event of a natural disaster or other force majeure, the service will cease.
- Due to interruption of telecommunications or website company services or can not be attributable to the cause of the cause of the cause of the enterprise group to stop or interrupt;
- The site reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to add, change, terminate, revoke or discontinue the operation of all or part of the site’s functions, services or products at any time without prior notice or explanation of any reason.
- Revolving Golf Cart shall not be liable for any loss, liability or damage arising from any of the foregoing circumstances.
8 The applicable law and the jurisdiction of the court
The disputes arising from this website are governed by the laws of the Thai, and the Thailand is the court of first instance.